Sports & Training Complex
9100 W. 191st Street - Suite 100 - Mokena
7 0 8 - 4 4 4 - F A S T (3278)
Velocity All Sports
“Your Athletic Training Specialist”
Velocity All Sports
Club Volleyball Try-Outs "Get Ready" for
your Club Volleyball Tryouts
Dates below for Try-Outs
Velocity offers a Variety of "Get Ready" Programs for:
• All Ages - Try Outs start as young as 10
• Boys or Girls
• All Positions Trained by experienced coach
• Privates and Semi-Privates - Not as expensive as you may
think - A good investment in your future!
• Group Trainings - See Velocity Sunday night program
• Vertical Jump Training - Jump the highest at Try Outs!
• Strength & Core Building - Hit the ball hardest at Try-Outs!
• Speed Training - Be the Fastest at Try-outs!
• Evaluations in all areas - Get Professional Options on your
level and quality of play so you can improve!
See all Velocity has to offer your athlete.
BOYS TRY-OUTS ANNOUNCED
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd
Location: Velocity All Sport
Fee: go to UltimateVolleyball.com for details
GIRLS TRY-OUTS TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
Usually it is the first Sunday in October
Velocity All Sport Fall Youth Volleyball League
• Grades 5th & 6th Level & 7th & 8th Levels
• Meets for 9 Tuesdays & 9 Thursdays
• August 27 to Oct 24
• 6pm to 7pm
• Practices & Games included on Tuesday or Thursday
• T-Shirt included
• First practice Volunteer Parent Coaches/Assistance Coaches will
meet 30 minutes earlier to go over practice program
• First two weeks, Velocity Master Volleyball Trainer will oversee the
trainings with the assistance of the parent coaches.
• Velocity Master Volleyball Trainer will assist all coaches over the
length of the program.
• Velocity Fall Volleyball Youth League will offer training skills along
with actual game time learning. This is a fun and active way to
involve your child in the game of volleyball without the traveling. All
practices and games held right at Velocity during the schedule above.
Velocity Master Volleyball Coach will organize and train at the first two
practice weeks. Following this the Master coach will be at every practice
and game to help volunteer coaches with drills and questions. Volunteer
Parent Coaches and Assistant Coaches are needed to make this program
This League is also a great way to "Get Ready" for school try-outs.
Please text Cindy at 708-908-0508 with any questions.
Volleyball Fall Program’s
The Fall program is a continuation of
Volleyball Skill training & Conditioning
designed to help the athlete to make their
school teams and/or top club teams. Our
trainers have college degree’s, played
volleyball in college, and coach top
players and teams.
5 Day Middle School Volleyball Camp
Dates: July 15-19 Time: 10am to 3pm
Days: 5 days Cost: $150.00
Length: 5 days
Training: Each day will be — 3 hours Skill— 1 one hour
Conditioning— 1 hour lunch and fun time.
Total hours for week 25 hours or cost of $6.00 per hour.
HS Volleyball Pre-Season July Prep
Dates: July 15 Time: 5pm to 7pm
Days: Mondays & Wednesdays Cost: $150.00
Length: 3 Weeks 6 days 2 Hour Sessions
July 15-17 July 22-24 July 29-31
5pm Vertical Jump Class ——— 6pm Volleyball Skills Class
Pre League Middle School Volleyball Skill Training
Dates: July 30, August 6, 13, 20 Time: 5pm to 7pm
Days: Tuesday Cost: $60.00
Training: Focus on Serving, Hitting, Passing & Setting.
5pm Speed Agility Class———6pm Volleyball Skills Class
Fall Volleyball league
Start date: Aug 27th ——Oct 29th Time: 6-7pm
Days: Tuesday’s——5th/6th Thursday—- 7th/8th Cost $150.00
Looking for Parent Coaches and Assist Parent Coaches
For more info go to the web site www.velocityallsport.com
Velocity All Sports, Copyright 2019 Web Management: The Sterling Group, Inc.